Concrete CMS 9.1.1
16 June 2022
Concrete CMS version 9.1.1 is now available.
Upgrading to Concrete CMS 9.1.1
Concrete CMS 9.1.1 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Concrete CMS updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Concrete CMS install to test the 9.1.1 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Concrete CMS installations with Installatron
What's New in Concrete CMS 9.1.1
- Enhancement: adding the ability to pass association ID through request and pick it up in the form
- Adding associations to Express form notifications
- Top Navigation Bar block now honors the nav_target custom attribute, if it exists (thanks ccmEnlil)
- Fixed bug in /ccm/system/upgrade script on PHP 8.1 (thanks ccmEnlil)
- Fixed upgrade inconsistencies that could cause problems for installers like Softaculous
- Fixed Accordion Block: when the initial state set to 'all items open' or 'all items closed' the collapsed state is not always correct (thanks danklassen)
- Fixed compatibility with PHP 8.1 when installing with Composer.
- Fixing bug where Express entries with multiple associations could not be filtered accurately in advanced search
- Fixing bug where submitted values do not persist in Express association forms
- Fixed: Changing the page template of a draft breaks block versioning (thanks jaromirdalecky)
- Fixed: Duplicating file as non-super admin does not work due to permissions key (thanks danklassen)
- Fixed: core search block: the form tag has two class attributes
- Fixed null pointer Exceptions when using area layouts under certain conditions (thanks biplobice)
- Fixed default format of color picker control
- Laminas cache laminas/laminas-cache-storage-adapter-memory library updated to 2.0 in order to restore compatibility with PHP 8.1 when installing via Composer
- Fixed: Block::isOriginal() returns opposite value (thanks jaromirdalecky)
- Improved appearance and functionality when editing block, area, layout and container styles inline in the page (thanks deek87)
- Added the ability for an Express attribute to be marked as unique, provided its attribute type supports it. Unique attributes will be useful for SKUs, enforcing email uniqueness, etc…
- Much improved version comparison feature that can compare the HTML of two page versions and highlight differences (thanks deek87 and hissy)
- Feature Link block improvements: Adds option for 'link' styled button using BS5 .btn-link button class, Adds the option to include an icon in the button and to have icon only buttons. Moves some construction of the button to the view file to allow easy comprehension/modification/extension in Block Templates by novice developers (thanks Katalysis)
- Hero Image block improvements: Adds option for 'link' styled button using BS5 .btn-link button class, Adds the option to include an icon in the button and to have icon only buttons. Moves some construction of the button to the view file to allow easy comprehension/modification/extension in Block Templates by novice developers (thanks Katalysis)
- Added new Security Policy page in the Dashboard (thanks hissy)
- Added a “Revert to Draft” command button on published pages in the Composer interface (thanks hissy)
- Improvements and refinements to Dashboard file details screen in desktop and mobile views.
- Added the ability to move a file folder in the Dashboard file manager.
- Added the tree view back to the Groups Dashboard page.
- Add title field for YouTube and Video block types for better accessibility (thanks Mesuva)