CMS Made Simple 2.2.16
25 January 2022
CMS Made Simple version 2.2.16 is now available (security release).
Upgrading to CMS Made Simple 2.2.16
CMS Made Simple 2.2.16 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply CMS Made Simple updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing CMS Made Simple install to test the 2.2.16 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your CMS Made Simple installations with Installatron
What's New in CMS Made Simple 2.2.16
Core - General
- Admin Log-Download : now downloading the log honors all filters but doesn't process paging
- Installer won't allow "<" symbol in database password
- Event Manager empty list when mysql mode only_full_group_by
- Cannot exit after Run UDT
- MySQL 8.0.2+ breaks groups without table prefix
- adminlog.tpl Wrongly formed date
- NameQuote function does not work properly
- Function call notification.
- Fixed an issue with specific characters in a content block tab name breaking the editor
- Adjust regex's incompatible with PCRE2
- Avoid deprecated strftime() - deploy new replacement function locale_ftime() and new modifier-plugin localedate_format
- A number of fixes for PHP 8 compatibility
Admin Search v1.0.6
- Admin Search fails on some searches with default mysql mode only_full_group_by (mysql 5.7.5+).
- Removed license and copyright notices from module help text.
- Escaping the search input field values.
- More content object attributes are searched.
- User Defined Tags can be searched.
- Only places a user has permission to search are shown in the filter list (cached!).
Content Manager v1.1.9
- Fix menu text/title setting.
- Replacing an image file in filepicker doesn't update thumbnail.
- Additional FilePicker Help for usage as Content Block.
- Navigator breadcrumbs with default page hidden from menu causes PHP notice.
- Added 'Manage Search' permission;
- Core search issue page/entry titles that start with numbers;
Phar Installer v1.3.15
- Installer won't allow "<" symbol in database password;
- Added Russian lang file to installer;
- use locale_ftime() instead of deprecated strftime();
- escape name of groups table, to prevent reserved-word conflict when table-prefix is empty;
- alterations to the links in final step: we now privilege links to CMSMS channels of contact and support;