29 November 2022
ClientExec version 6.6.0 is now available (major release).
Upgrading to ClientExec 6.6.0
ClientExec 6.6.0 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply ClientExec updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing ClientExec install to test the 6.6.0 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your ClientExec installations with Installatron
What's New in ClientExec 6.6.0
- Treat guest users as new users when placing a new order.
- Ensure domain name field has proper validation when not bundling with a domain product.
- Allow GET autoSearchType on sign up even if no domain name is shown, so transfer can be auto selected.
- Improved the look of the "Custom Details" description on mobile.
- Ensure a blank subdomain can not be entered at sign up.
- Fixed issue preventing Stripe plugin from showing validation issues on step 3 of sign up.
- Updated domain Extended Attributes to allow for required fields.
- Do not show transfer custom fields on sign up for .ES TLD.
- Ensure session/request coupon codes are valid, if not, use auto coupon if available.
- Fixed issue preventing domain sign up from completing if you were first on a product, and did not finish configuring the product.
- Ensure usernames are always lowercase.
- Updated minimum PHP Version to 7.2.
- Added support for PHP 8.1. PHP 8.0 is not supported as it is not supported by ionCube.
- Added an Affiliate System.
- Fixed issue with HTML tags showing when editing an announcement.
- Allow guests to have "View Domain Overview" permission, so the top "Domains" menu will show.
- Added checkPermissions() function to SnapinPlugin, so Snapins can use $this->checkPermissions() to check user permissions.
- Fixed issue with [COMPANYURL] tag not working in Account Creation email.
- Fixed issue when using the word 'system' in a query.
- Updated pluginused column on invoice table to be varchar(30) to match users table paymenttype.
- Removed reference to templates/default/css/style.css from Installer.
- Allow custom fields to have regex validation.
- Added our live chat to CE staff to the invalid license page.
- Ensure we properly validate the email address when updating an admin user.
- When creating a new product, "Allow direct link?" now defaults to turned on.
- When creating a new product, "Show in signup form?" now defaults to turned on.
- Fixed missing field "acctproperties" for "hosting" packages on Blesta importer.
- Added some notes in Blesta, WHMCS and Clientexec Format Importers, about the importance of first generating backups of the databases and making sure to set a default currency.
- Updated login page to redirect to dashboard if the user is logged in.
- Updated captcha to work like other plugins, and added additional settings to determine when/where to have a captcha enabled.
- Fixed issue with support widget ticket creation requiring session hash.
- Removed "Recent Warnings/Errors" from admin dashboard.
- Removed "Full Name" and "Full Address" custom fields, and re-add the normal custom fields, so they can be properly sorted.
- Updated both admin and client side fonts to not pull from google fonts.
- Fixed display issue on pending orders page when affiliate system is not activated.
- Fixed issue with hook clientarea_footer and clientarea_all causing a redirect loop when All Clients is not enabled.
- Ensure "Update Contact Information" can be properly translated.
- Ensure the billing cycle can be properly translated on product page.
- Package List now shows the last billed price for that Package instead of the current price of the Product.
- Ensure "Change Password" only shows when a package is active.
- Fixed the "Update" button in "Edit Payment Method" on the client side.
- Added [PACKAGEID] as an available tag for welcome emails.
- Fixed display issue of "External VPS/Package ID" showing "null" when not set.
- Changed "Cancel" to "Go Back" on request cancellation page.
- Ensure plugin actions show for a package that is pending cancellation.
- Allow a client to update their CSR for an SSL package.
- Fixed issue with domain passwords being too strong and preventing registration with ResellerClub.
- Fixed bug with DomainNameAPI not sending additional TLDs for name suggest.
- Added Boot, Reboot and Shutdown actions to Vultr.
- Added Web Console access to Vultr.
- Fixed issue with NetIM not sending properly validated phone numbers.
- Added new Coinbase Commerce Gateway Plugin, thanks to Rainhost.net.
- Updated auto installer to support auto installs on DirectAdmin.
- Added new AliPay Gateway Plugin.
- Updated Square to Web Payments.
- Added a new option to "Migrate Stripe CC Accounts to Stripe" in the Migrate Payment Method diagnostic report.
- Add the ability to have public panels to any plugin.
- Added the ability to have the captcha be hCaptcha instead of ReCaptcha.
- Added new OpenSRS Hosted Email plugin.
- Moved __construct code to setup() function in DomainNameAPI to prevent issues if they are down or if SOAP is missing.
- Ensure all required NameSilo fields are set when registering a domain.
- Added new shurjoPay gateway plugin (Contributed by Echost).
- Fixed Pterodactyl plugin not sending proper username when creating a client.
- Added new PayTR gateway plugin.
- Updated WHMCS importer to properly import client's passwords.
- Updated ControlWebPanel to add additional error checking for cURL errors.
- Added additional error checking to DirectAdmin get login link.
- Updated CyberPanel to add additional error checking for cURL errors.
- Added support for CPU, Memory and Virtual Memory settings for TCAdmin.
- Updated "New Customers" report to count clients of any group if they have paid invoices.
- Ensure "Staff" can be properly translated on ticket view.
- Added new [TICKETSTATUS] as an email tag for support emails.
- Fixed default emails using wrong ticket URL tag.
- Add ticket subject to top of ticket page.
- Allow the textarea of submit ticket on client side to be resizable.
- Ensure Ticket-ReplyByCustomer event is triggered when a client submits a ticket from the submit ticket form.
- Do not show the custom fields tab on the ticket view client side if there are no custom fields.
- Fixed issue with Pending Approval KB Comments not properly displaying in admin.
- Added Captcha to KB comments form if the client is not logged in.
- Added new [INVOICEDATE] tag for billing emails to show the invoice creation date.
- Removed "Applies to: all" details from coupons invoice entries and recurring fees when it is an amount coupon as it always applies to all.
- When manually adding a payment to an invoice, the Amount field will now validate it is a valid amount formatted in the currency being used to avoid unwanted characters.