18 October 2021
ClientExec version 6.4.2 is now available.
Upgrading to ClientExec 6.4.2
ClientExec 6.4.2 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply ClientExec updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing ClientExec install to test the 6.4.2 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your ClientExec installations with Installatron
What's New in ClientExec 6.4.2
- top header menu to not hide when you scroll on client area.
- New installs to default "Shared Web Hosting" to "compare/modern" style.
- error message when testing mail configuration.
- action cogwheel to only show if there are actions to be taken on products list.
- login page to add missed the sub-page header
- dashboard packages list to add actions column
- WHMCS importer to display connection errors
- ResellerClub so the domain name is shown in the error message when a domain does not exist anymore.
- DirectAdmin to ensure username is all lowercase when sending to API.
Bug Fixes and Changes
- display issue of the color picker on Add/Edit Client Group.
- the ' character not displaying properly in the success message in admin when resetting a client's password.
- the "Allow Registration" setting to work properly.
- how amount coupon displays the amount when editing a coupon configuration.
- WHMCS importer to properly import admin responses from support tickets.
- events to be properly triggered when called from cron.
- display issue on product page with very long custom field values. Values >= 25 will now open in a modal box.
- display issue on product page improperly showing HTML currency codes.
- issue with iframe payment plugins not properly showing the iframe on edit payment method (QuantumVault, AuthnetCIM, etc).
- multiple Upgrade/Downgrade actions showing on products action list.
- missing translations
- issue with CloudFlare Rocket Loader and the new client UI.
- padding on domain page, select cart steps section.
- permission checking in dashboard side menu for "Edit Profile".
- permission checking in top user menu for "Change Password". Change password will always show, even if edit customer profile permission is turned off.
- extra </div> in article.phtml
- issue displaying wrong addon data to clients.
- how "Read Only" works for "User Custom Fields" in Signup and Customer Profile.
- issue preventing search from working on all invoices client page.
- issue preventing all invoices to display if an invoice existed for a package that was deleted.
- issue when trying to create a PayPal Subscription with an invoice that only has items using Custom Billing Types and having different Billing Cycles.
- issue preventing DirectAdmin Direct Login from working.
- issue with case sensitive checking in Softaculous AutoInstall when not using a script.
- an extra </div> that should not have been there in sign up.
- custom fields not showing their descriptions.
- how the percentage amount is displayed for coupons in signup.
- how "Coupon Applies to" is displayed for percentage coupons in signup.
- issue with coupon code not applying after changing the billing cycle on step 2.
- style issue with Discount in cart summary when discount is an amount discount.
- WHMCS importer to verify if the table tblpaymethods exists.
Bug Fixes and Changes
- Fixed issue with upgrade not properly deleting old sign up files, causing broken sign up.
- Canned Response list sorting by creator.