7 September 2021
ClientExec version 6.4.0 is now available.
Upgrading to ClientExec 6.4.0
ClientExec 6.4.0 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply ClientExec updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing ClientExec install to test the 6.4.0 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your ClientExec installations with Installatron
What's New in ClientExec 6.4.0
- "VPS ID" under Hosting Account Tab of a client's package if there is one set
- new config.php option "SAMEORIGIN" to send the X-FRAME-OPTIONS sameorigin header.
- SOAP as a required PHP extension.
- ability to cancel a pending package upgrade/downgrade for admin and also for client.
- new General Billing Setting: Void Unpaid Invoices When Deleting A Package.
- UK HMRC VAT Validation
- missing events about adding/removing credit balance when: applying credit to an invoice, getting credit from an overpaid invoice, or when crediting an invoice.
- 'Failed Reason' by default in 'Failed Invoices' section
- note in the invoice when doing a package upgrade/downgrade, indicating the previous and new package names and billing cycles
- ability to edit all system ticket types.
- new report: Client Group Income. Displays total paid by Client Group.
- new DreamScape Registrar Plugin.
- Direct Login support for DirectAdmin.
- New "Auto Renew Domains?" setting for NameSilo to determine if the auto renew should be enabled at NameSilo (default to no so CE handles auto renews)
- ID Protect Addon option for NameSilo.
- display of EPP Code for ResellerClub, Resellbiz & NetEarthOne domains.
- invoice API to return the invoice entries info.
- package status updates to allow to be changed to any status.
- Upgrade/Downgrade to allow for upgrade/downgrade's of the same product.
- Client UI to new design based on Bootstrap 4.
- WHMCS migrator significantly.
- saving free subdomains for a product to strip out any leading '.'.
- send "Account Creation" email from support email, not billing email
- new installs to default "Prompt for domain username and password" to no.
- emailing of announcements, to replace images URLs, with full paths
- softaculous auto installer to use 'admin' as the admin username if none is given.
- cPanel/WHM accounts importer to send a reset password email if we create anew client
- Auto Mailer to create a support ticket if it is unable to email a client.
- the order of Stripe Checkout keys so they match the order in Stripe dashboard.
- Virtualizor plugin to send the storage ID when creating a VPS
- Direct Links payments for PayPal when using new API.
- country "Macedonia (Frm. Yugoslav Rep.)" to "North Macedonia".
- issue storing thousands separator when importing TLD prices.
- issue with admin menu not re-loading when a snapin is enabled or disabled.
- issue with remote installs (softaculous, installatron, etc) not properly checking for trial licenses.
- issue with domain list not showing properly when using MySQL 8.0.
- "Renew Package" permission to display properly for client groups.
- issue related to package upgrade/downgrade code not allowing to complete Clientexec updates.
- issue related to custom billing cycles code not allowing to complete Clientexec updates.
- issue on sign up with not being able to determine the proper server to allocate a package to.
- placement of Trial Version and Execution Time in admin footer.
- issue with test email when using the "Override From" setting.
- issue with looking up .CH, .DE, and .EU domains when not using a registrar plugin.
- issue that was causing too many license checks, thus invalidating a license when it still had a grace period.
- issue with displaying the staff list when using MySQL 8.0+.
- issue when looking up any .PE TLD when not using a registrar plugin.
- saving a package to have billing cycle as One Time, or recurring as No, to properly update the recurring fee paymentterm value to 0
- issue when calculating the total of an invoice for some currencies while having a percentage discount entry on it.
- issue that was not removing invoice entries of unused coupons from invoices
- issue with PDFInvoice setting wrong cache path.
- issue preventing spam filters from being saved as enabled.
- issue with editing a ticket message on admin showing raw HTML.
- issue preventing "Use Paypal Subscriptions" to be properly set when an account is created from login page
- issue with "Terms and Conditions URL" setting, when used in the section where you can create an account without ordering.
- issue when using the GET parameter "paymentTerm" instead of "paymentterm" in sign up. Both will work now.
- issue in the "Upcoming Charges" and "Predicted Income" reports when comparing a date field against 'NULL'.
- issue with deleting coupon invoice entries.
- issue with "Income Growth" Report and MySQL 8.0.
- issue causing invoice page to show blank when a Stripe account has been limited.
- issue with Stripe Checkout while using CloudFlare.
- issue with Virtualizor plugin not sending proper virtualization param.
- DNS Record management with NameSilo.
- issue with Stripe Checkout trying to insert invalid failed transactions when the client clicks the "Back" link instead of completing the payment.
- issue preventing the Create option display for Virtualizor when the VPS has been manually removed from the server.