14 June 2021
CakePHP version 4.2.6 is now available.
What's New in CakePHP 4.2.6
- Updated API documentation for FrozenDate.
- Improved Security.salt warning message.
- Improved exception message in Collection::groupBy() when no key is used.
- cake plugin assets can now handle symlinks on Windows.
- Fixed variadic string argument resolution in ControllerFactory.
- Fixed 'text file busy' errors that can occur when deleting files on virtual machines.
- Fixed assertMailSentToAt(0) not working correctly.
- Improved time format in response headers. Previously leading 0s were missing.
- Improved API documentation.
- Fixed RouteBuilder::plugin() not forwarding the _namePrefix option.
- Improved accuracy of database query log timers.
- Fixed BufferedIterator not returning all results after being partially iterated and then iterated a second time.
- The standalone database package no longer emits a type error when App.namespace is undefined and the connection does not exist.