19 January 2023
Blesta version 5.6.1 is now available (major release).
Upgrading to Blesta 5.6.1
Blesta 5.6.1 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Blesta updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Blesta install to test the 5.6.1 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Blesta installations with Installatron
What's New in Blesta 5.6.1
- Support Manager: Incorrect ticket reply link
- Stripe Payments: Fatal error on payment error
- Pterodactyl: Unkown named parameter $nest_id
- Error in 5.6.0-b2 upgrade
- Domain Manager: Remove period character from tld update urls
- Internet.bs: Error in price sync
- Support Manager: Error on reply validation error
- Added support for PHP 8.1 with Ioncube.
- Added the ability to bulk update email template from address and from name.
- Implemented additional package edit validation to prevent changing term, period, or currency for in-use pricing.
- OVH Domain registrar module has been added.
- BTCPayServer payment gateway has been added.
- Payfast payment gateway has been added.
- Support Manager now registers a client dashboard widget (Can be disabled or sorted like other client dashboard widgets).
- Support Manager now supports Staff only Knowledgebase articles.
- Domain Manager now includes a config option description for TLD features.
- Import manager has been updated to better support importing domains from WHMCS.
- Import Manager now has a mapping file for importing SolusVM services from WHMCS.
- Download Manager now supports stable download URLs (think latest.zip).
- cPanel module now includes a password generator.
- Pterodactyl module now allows for unlimited swap, and the panel port can be specified within the module.
- Stripe Payments gateway has been improved for better payment handling, particularly related to errors.
- Order plugin was updated to add a show cart button on the "domain and other" order form types in all cases.