22 September 2022
Blesta version 5.5.2 is now available (major release).
Upgrading to Blesta 5.5.2
Blesta 5.5.2 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Blesta updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Blesta install to test the 5.5.2 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Blesta installations with Installatron
What's New in Blesta 5.5.2
- Generic Domains label removed when Change Domain Term task runs
- Shown client field settings is affecting payment account forms
- Index alteration syntax may cause issues on some systems
- Unable to edit package with in-use on-time pricing
- Order: Domain order form may only show one term
- Order: Cache clear may cause error on TLD edit
- Domain Manager: Change Domain Term ignore if there are any open invoices for the domain
- Potential division by 0 in a few modules
- Domain Manager: Domains that are scheduled for cancellation may renew due to renewal offset
- "Renew Now" feature unsets override price
- Order: Order form does not observe default language but uses en_us in some cases
- Added an option to hide client fields that are not required.
- Added transaction messages in the transaction expand area for supported gateways.
- Added the ability to set the Client ID Start Value, Client ID Format, and Client ID Increment Value in Client Settings.
- Added a Package setting to set a price override on services when they are created.
- Domain Manager now supports bulk import of TLDs with pricing markup for supported registrars.
- Domain Manager now supports the ability for domains to be renewed further in advance of services.
- Domain Manager now supports the option to set a price override on domains so domains renew at the original price.
- Domain Manager now includes filters for the TLD Pricing list to filter by TLD and Registrar.
- Order plugin now includes an abandoned cart option to send email reminders to the client with automatic order cancellation.
- Order plugin template preview screenshots have been updated.
- Portal plugin now supports multi-language.
- Namecheap now pulls in supported TLDs via their API rather than static config.
- Namecheap now supports TLD import and price sync.
- Enom now supports TLD import and price sync.
- Namesilo now supports TLD import and price sync.
- Logicboxes now supports TLD import and price sync.
- Stripe Payments now sets transaction messages.
- Stripe Payments now shows an ACH "Mandate".
- Internet.bs domain registrar module module has been added.