26 May 2022
Blesta version 5.4.1 is now available.
Upgrading to Blesta 5.4.1
Blesta 5.4.1 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Blesta updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Blesta install to test the 5.4.1 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Blesta installations with Installatron
What's New in Blesta 5.4.1
- Support Manager: Editing a department fails when the department has no custom fields
- Order: Affiliate graph does not work when using a non-standard date format
- Domain Manager: TLD pricing feed shows transfer price in renew column
- Domain Manager now supports bulk actions for changing name servers and renewing domains.
- Data Feeds have been added, allowing TLD pricing, package name/description/pricing and client counts to be displayed with on your website with a simple embed code.
- Configurable Options can now be created to override both module rows and groups. Perfect for allowing a client to select their desired location during checkout and deploying to the right server or group.
- The Support Manager now supports custom client fields for tickets, which are set on each department.
- The client area logo can now be scaled by dragging to the desired size.
- Import Manager has been updated to improve WHMCS imports.
- Stripe Payments has been updated with several improvements.