22 October 2021
Blesta version 5.2.0 is now available.
Upgrading to Blesta 5.2.0
Blesta 5.2.0 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Blesta updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Blesta install to test the 5.2.0 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Blesta installations with Installatron
What's New in Blesta 5.2.0
- Added a proper "Inclusive" tax option.
- Added UK HMRC Vat validation, in addition to the previous EU VAT validation due to Brexit.
- Added an "In" and "Not In" operator for Configurable Option logic.
- Added an option so that staff and clients can renew services and domains in advance.
- Updated Packages to improve UX, splitting Packages into multiple tabs.
- Updated the client area to add a contact list box to the left column of the dashboard, and moved contacts and payment accounts to the drop down menu on the far right.
- Updated the Braintree gateway to add support for CC offsite / tokenization.
- Updated the Plesk module to allow an account limit and new add order option to be set.