18 September 2019
Blesta version 4.7.0 is now available.
Upgrading to Blesta 4.7.0
Blesta 4.7.0 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Blesta updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Blesta install to test the 4.7.0 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Blesta installations with Installatron
What's New in Blesta 4.7.0
- Added the gateway Stripe Payments with 3DS / SCA support
- Updated the merchant gateway system, adding the interface MerchantCCForm to support SCA gateways
- Updated DirectAdmin to no longer require a username, password, or email address. Added a password generator when changing the password.
- Updated Plesk to increase the strength of the automatic password generator.
- Updated cPanel so that it no longer will try to create a username beginning with "test" if the domain starts with test.
- Updated VestaCP to now always generate a unique username.
- Updated the Support Manager so that tickets can be assigned or re-assigned to clients. Ticket button now disabled on click to prevent multiple submissions. Added additional client information to email tags.
- Client Settings logs are now available under Tools > Logs
- Amounts are now rounded to the precision specified for the currency, improving rounding.
- Added a markdown editor for Package and Package Option descriptions.
- Added many new tooltips for non-trivial settings.