19 October 2020
Blesta version 4.12.1 is now available.
Upgrading to Blesta 4.12.1
Blesta 4.12.1 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Blesta updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Blesta install to test the 4.12.1 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Blesta installations with Installatron
What's New in Blesta 4.12.1
- Message templates are only created in the main company
- Client reset with admin username causes fatal error
- Editing a client through the admin interface creates an email verification
- Support Manager: Tickets with the status "Awaiting Client Reply" are not counted in the ticket client card.
- Softaculous: Ispmanager seems to only work with business version
- Uploads directory sometimes created in the wrong location on install
- Extension Generator: composer.json should use hompage author field
- Cannot copy packages with plugin integrations
- Plesk: Usernames should be lowercase
- CyberPanel: A couple undefined properties