10 June 2020
Blesta version 4.10.1 is now available.
Upgrading to Blesta 4.10.1
Blesta 4.10.1 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Blesta updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Blesta install to test the 4.10.1 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Blesta installations with Installatron
What's New in Blesta 4.10.1
- CORE-3637 Order: Setting a pricing_id in the URI does not work for AJAX order forms
- Added the Cornerstone payment gateway.
- Added the Namesilo domain registrar module.
- Order Manager now allows the language to be specified in the URL.
- Late fees can now be added to past due invoices under Settings > Company > Billing/Payment > Late Fees.
- Filtering options have been added for Clients, Packages, Invoices, Services, Transactions, Tickets.
- Smart Search criteria can now be set under Settings > Company > General > Smart Search.
- An email can now be sent to the client when a service is scheduled for cancellation.
- Transaction reference ID is now included in transaction searches.
- Packages can now be deleted if they have no associated active services.
- Added a new internally generated captcha option in addition to reCaptcha, and moved human verification options to company settings.