31 May 2020
b2evolution version 7.1.5 is now available.
Upgrading to b2evolution 7.1.5
b2evolution 7.1.5 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply b2evolution updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing b2evolution install to test the 7.1.5 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your b2evolution installations with Installatron
What's New in b2evolution 7.1.5
- Fixed Security fixes.
- Fixed Bug fixes.
- Email templates from anonymous users no longer say "Do not reply".
- Fixed Bug fixes.
- Added Templates used in additional places:
- - Category Content List widget
- - Universal Item List Widget and all its derivates
- - The search form can be configured with a template, see Search Form widget
- - The search results can be configured with templates, see Search Results Panel
- - It is possible to use a template for displaying content blocks like: [include:item_slug:template_codename:.class], e-g: [include:item_slug:cblock_noclearfix:.class]
- - It is possible to use Quick Templates to display Custom Item Types like "recipe", see: Item Type: General Settings Panel
- Added Many Keyboard Shortcuts
- Improved Site skin headers will not stay fixed in we are in "show containers" mode.
- Added Quick Item Type switching in Front Office edit form.
- Added Allow to not-redirect for specific URL params, see URL Parameters
- Improved Markdown import log
- Improved Menu Entry Form
- Added Item preview can now show exactly which content blocks are included
- Improved Show slug in Posts View with quick "copy to clipboard" icon.
- Added Support for an Alt skin which may be useful when embedding content into an iframe.
- Improved WordPress XML Importer
- PRO Improved Settings to control Registration via social network. See: Social Login Plugin
- Added Support for an ALT Skin
- Added New image attachment position = "Background" to be used as background image for Intros for example.
- Improved Front office edit form, which can be more finely configured per Item Type
- Added Edit file/image properties directly from Attachments Panel
- Improved "Add version" dialog auto-selects the collection to be used for the new language. See: Item Languages / Version Panel.
- Added Mass edit functions in Back-Office Posts View.
- Improved Markdown Importer
- Improved WordPress XML Importer
- Added Auto Anchors Plugin
- Added Keyboard Shortcuts like F2 to edit.
- Added Menu Editor with support for multiple languages
- Improved Customizer mode when clicking on widgets.
- Added First click brings up settings. Additional clicks allow to interact with the widget.
- Added Move to top or move to bottom button.
- Added Clone widget button.
- Added Templates with support for multiple languages (in case the templates contain text). Already used in:
- - Item Info Line Widget
- - Small Print Widget
- - Registration Form Widget
- - Content Block Widget
- - [include:] Short Tag
- Added [switcher:] Short Tag and Param Switcher Widget to allow showing/hiding any content, including divs or rows in the Compare Item Fields Widget
- Added Added condition field in Compare Item Fields Widget to allow hiding columns in specific views
- Improved Tiny URL support
- Added The Markdown Importer will check for the presence of a manifest file, see: manifest.yaml
- Improved Email Campaign Throttling : limit number of emails sent to same domain in each chunk.
- Improved UI changes.
- Improved Upgraded to jQuery v 3.4.1.
- Improved Upgraded to Bootstrap v 3.4.1.
- Improved Performance.
- Added Internal Searches Analytics tab.
- Added Glossary auto links Plugin
- Added Support for YAML extra-slugs: in Markdown importer.
- Added Ability to remove b2evolution branding.
- Added Social network connection framework: Social Accounts Tab, Social Login Plugin. Users can login/register with a social network account. Multiple social accounts can be connected to / disconnected from a b2evolution account.
- Added Support for automatic adding of utm_* params in Collection Tiny URLs Settings.
- Fixed Show friendly name in more places when requested in Username display options.
- Fixed Various bugs.
- Improved Customizer sidebar now updates styles in the right pane in real time.
- Added Posts can be grouped together as multiple versions/languages of the same content.
- - Added A widget allows switching between versions.
- - Added Collections can define a primary language/locale and secondary languages/locales and/or link to other collections for translations to a specific language/locale.
- Improved Media Index now has a container and displays with a configurable widget.
- Added Markdown Importer allows you to a directory structure containing MarkDown .md files + related images.
- Improved UI changes
- Il is now possible to organize collections into Sections. Sections are visible in the Dashboard and can also be used for a 2-level navigation with an appropriate Site skin.
- Site skins to customize the site header & footer. There are 4 different site skins to choose from and most of them have configurable colors & settings.
- Skin customizer sidebar
- Widget designer mode
- It is now possible to attach files in Private Messages.
- Basic Antispam Plugin now allows to set minimum comment interval per User group.
- jQuery v2.2.4