2 December 2019
b2evolution version 6.11.4 is now available.
Upgrading to b2evolution 6.11.4
b2evolution 6.11.4 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply b2evolution updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing b2evolution install to test the 6.11.4 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your b2evolution installations with Installatron
What's New in b2evolution 6.11.4
- Added Quick tag editing (through AJAX) in the Item Tags Widget.
- Added Email notification when a User is mentioned in a Meta Comment.
- Added Item Workflow Properties Widget.
- Improved Default config changed to prevent uploading sensitive files (like .php files) even for Administrators.
- Improved Manual skin, added "Sidebar Single" container.
- Improved Item Custom Fields Widget to allow correctly formatting them in a sidebar.
- Improved Alignment thumbnails in posts containing several of them.
- Improved DB backups now include DROP TABLE statements so you can quickly use them to replace a broken DB.
- Improved Formatting in various notification emails.
- Improved Numbered all replies in forum skins.
- Fixed Display of Intro Tag posts in Manual skins.
- Fixed No longer add Open Graph data to "Login Required" pages.
- Fixed Allow to limit nesting level on the category list widget.
- Fixed Attaching existing files in a Meta Comment.
- Fixed Never show friendly names in username column of user list.
- Fixed Fake comment form inviting to log in to comment.
- Fixed Various bugs