Installatron Server 3.0 is now the release version
10 May 2012
After one month of continued refinement, we're proud to announce Installatron Server 3.0 is now the release version.
Version 3 includes hundreds of changes and additions. Highlights include:
- Ability to clone installed apps.
- Ability to migrate installed apps from other servers using a FTP connection.
- Ability to edit installed app login and password, name, email, and other values.
- Ability to configure installed apps to automatically update as new versions are released.
- User interface improvements, including new icons throughout the UI and the addition of a universal "search and filtering" bar.
- Live Demo and Live Demo Server are now available, enabling links to pre-installed instances of apps available within Applications Browser.
- Most administrative settings can now be configured per group. Previously, only available apps could be configured per group.
- New administrative settings and features, including installed application quotas and active task monitoring.
Read more: Installatron Server
Read more: What's New in Installatron Server 3.0?