31 July 2018
WHMCS version 7.6.0 is now available.
Upgrading to WHMCS 7.6.0
WHMCS 7.6.0 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply WHMCS updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing WHMCS install to test the 7.6.0 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your WHMCS installations with Installatron
What's New in WHMCS 7.6.0
- WHMCS Namespinning - Introducing new and improved Domain Namespinning from WHMCS. WHMCS Namespinning ranks and returns relevant domain name suggestions across a wide range of TLDs to help drive more domain registrations. Utilising machine learning technology, WHMCS Namespinning delivers more relevant suggestions by working to understand the context of your customer’s queries, delivers marketing leading speed and performance plus has multi-language support. WHMCS Namespinning is being made available free of charge to all WHMCS users.
- Font Awesome 5 - There are a significant number of changes to the naming and styling of icons, and while we've done our best to minimise changes, there are a number of template changes required by the Font Awesome 5 migration.
- Domain Transfer Email Confirmations - Keep users updated on transfer progress.
- Domain Contact Verification for Change of Registrant Process.
- 2CheckOut Inline Checkout - A more seamless checkout experience.
- New MaxMind Functionality - WHMCS 7.6 includes changes to the MaxMind module, including the update to a newer MaxMind API, which requires a MaxMind User ID to be provided for authentication. If MaxMind is enabled in WHMCS, you must enter your MaxMind User ID for fraud checking to continue functioning. Failure to enter the User ID will result in MaxMind API requests failing. It is important to note that a MaxMind fraud check failure due to bad user credentials results being treated as a fraud check pass.
- New Weebly Plans - WHMCS 7.6 makes available two new Weebly plans via MarketConnect starting from just $1.99/mo.
- Google reCaptcha - Google reCaptcha is now available for cart checkout.
MarketConnect UX Updates
- Optimised user experience with promotions and upsells
- New and improved design and styling for client area and shopping cart promotions
- New sidebar promotion options for all MarketConnect services
- Native built-in translation support for translating and/or customising promotions and upsell messaging