24 November 2020
WebsiteBaker version 2.13.0 is now available.
Upgrading to WebsiteBaker 2.13.0
WebsiteBaker 2.13.0 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply WebsiteBaker updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing WebsiteBaker install to test the 2.13.0 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your WebsiteBaker installations with Installatron
What's New in WebsiteBaker 2.13.0
Upgrade now possible from any WB 2.8.3 version to 2.13.0
- Replace the call of the global server variables with the requester class
Features and Bug Fixesatibility with older add-ons.
- Some mysqli statements have been changed for strict mode.
- Added flags in language dropdown boxes
- the WB installation process is now prevented if the PHP version is less than 7.2.
- No longer in the package, the core will create following directories and files itself: /pages, /media, /temp, /var/log and config.php
- Now displays a hint if modules are no longer installed but registered (without WebsiteBaker crashing)
- Following custom files are not overwritten by the core: frontendUser.css, frontendUser.js (frontend.css/js are loaded first), backendUser.css, backendUser.js (backend.css/js are loaded first)
- Twig updated to version 3, Twig Version 3.x Migrstion von Verdion 1.x. oder 2.x
- jQuery updated to 1.12.4 and version 3.3.1 added
- Select jQuery version under Admin Tools > Server Settings
- Users can add more jQuery versions that are never removed by the core (in include/jquery/dist).
- New creation of access files extended
- Rebuild all access files from any add-on that creates access files without changing the add-on code.
- (via Rebuild Access Files; only one optional script WBReorg required)
- Dialog and hint window with more options replaced by a new plugin
- CKeditor updated to version 4.15.1
- fixed: after 3 invalid login attempts the login is now locked again until the WB session cookie is deleted or the browser is closed
- Adjustments to the backend theme (e.g. uniform icons in the top menu)
- Bugfixes published by forum users (e.g. password too short or bin/replace or bin/admin error)
- Further checks and changes to compatibility with php 7.x without losing backward comp