Vanilla Forums 3.3
28 October 2019
Vanilla Forums version 3.3 is now available.
Upgrading to Vanilla Forums 3.3
Vanilla Forums 3.3 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Vanilla Forums updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Vanilla Forums install to test the 3.3 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Vanilla Forums installations with Installatron
What's New in Vanilla Forums 3.3
- You'll see a new avatar after this update.
- Rich quotes of Discussions now display the user profile image.
- All rich quotes now use the improved expand/collapse UI from reported posts.
- Multiple images can now be uploaded at the same time.
- Fix a bug where nested lists in Rich Editor would render improperly after being posted. vanilla#9332
- Fix emoji suggestions not displaying.
- Update Vanillicon email hashes.
- Fix notifications not being sent to participating users.
- Fix invalid/expired state token error when signing in.
- Update Twitter addon to use platform's share links.
- Fix dashboard category name rendering.
- Improve URL handling in API v2 /media/scrape endpoint.
- The time formats for some locales have been changed to the 24-hour format in accordance to their locale standards.
- Fix unicode character handling in "leaving" page links.
- Fix photo ID encoding in Getty Images embeds.
- Fix preemptively join conversations.