Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware 20.0
5 August 2019
Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware version 20.0 is now available.
Upgrading to Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware 20.0
Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware 20.0 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware install to test the 20.0 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware installations with Installatron
What's New in Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware 20.0
NOTICE: This upgrade might mess with your existing Tiki Wiki theme.
- Google ReCaptcha v2 support has been upgraded to Google ReCaptcha 3
- New console commands were added
- OAuth2 support added
- Webmail now uses Cypht integration instead of the old Tiki code
- Converted WebDAV to http://sabre.io/dav/ (and CalDAV and CardDAV is on roadmap)
- New in wiki syntax: We've added support to use @username mentions
- TRIM has been rewritten and became now the "Tiki Manager"
- XMPP: Massively improved Openfire-Converse-Tiki interoperability. See it in action at http://wikisuite.chat/
- PluginCypht (see the Webmail/Cypht integration above)
- PluginMarkdown (yeah, you can use the MD syntax in Tiki now!)
We strongly recommend all Tiki website administrators to upgrade their sites to the latest Tiki versions.
- updated Bootstrap from 3 to 4
- updated Font Awesome from 4 to 5
- changed jQuery S5 to Reveal.js slideshow
- multilingual support
- admin panel
- permissions system
- calendar and others
- hundreds of stability improvements and bug fixes
New Plugins & Themes
- Plugin Diagram for easily generating flowcharts
- Swiper for modern presentations
- a new theme called 'Tikipedia'
- URL Shortener for clean page names
- Email Threading capabilities for Tiki email notifications in Forums and Blog Post comments