30 July 2020
Textpattern version 4.8.2 is now available.
Upgrading to Textpattern 4.8.2
Textpattern 4.8.2 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Textpattern updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Textpattern install to test the 4.8.2 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Textpattern installations with Installatron
What's New in Textpattern 4.8.2
- Fixed: ‘Export to disk’ checkbox state inconsistencies for new assets.
- Fixed: Logout issue in Classic admin theme.
- Fixed: A bug when PHP mbstring extension is disabled.
- Fixed: Prevent Alt+S from triggering save (thanks, o10154016).
- Fixed: Language .ini files trump old .txt files.
- Changed: Permit falling back on pophelp in ‘lang’ database table.
- Changed: ‘Show password’ on Users panel displays both passwords.
- Added: <txp:yield /> values are available in external forms too.
- Added: Indicator for WebP support in Diagnostics panel.
- Added: Latest translations.
- Added: Complete Italian inline help translation. Many thanks to Giampiero Mellea for all their work.
- Developer: Introduce L10n/Lang->languageList() to get language tuples.
- Textile 3.7.1. See github.com/textile/php-textile/releases/tag/v3.7.1 for full list of changes in this release (thanks, gocom).