23 May 2019
Soholaunch version 4.9.4r43 is now available.
Upgrading to Soholaunch 4.9.4r43
Soholaunch 4.9.4r43 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Soholaunch updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Soholaunch install to test the 4.9.4r43 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Soholaunch installations with Installatron
What's New in Soholaunch 4.9.4r43
- Other/Misc.: Corrected an issue causing invalid characters to display for non-english sites when UTF-8 encoding was turned off.
- Calendar: Corrected an issue where publicly submitted events had limited year options available.
- Other/Misc.: Added rules to ensure web crawlers can view all css/js/image files.
- Shopping Cart: Updated authorize.net to new Akamai URL.
- Traffic Stats: Fixed bug where referral links where not being recorded properly.
- Backend: Added user agent string to internal curl calls.
- Blog Manager: Fixed a Firefox bug that was preventing blog comment forms from being submitted.
- Shopping Cart: Added VAT Reg. number to invoice display when charging VAT taxes.
- Backend: Mobile friendly seo fix.
- Backend: Stats security fix.
- Backend: Added a check to ensure db_name variable is set.
- Shopping Cart: Fixed bug where product descriptions where not being included in search on some mysql versions.
- Web Forms: Fixed an issue with captcha and session cache affecting certain versions of PHP.
- Blog Manager: Fixed issue where blog comment options where not saving correctly on some server environments.
- Photo Albums: The order of Photo Album images can now be switched by clicking them.
- Other/Misc.: Integrated into Softaculous ampps stack installer.
- Web Forms: Fixed an issue where dropdown field values where not saving correctly on servers running php 5.3.3.
- Shopping Cart: You can now add an additional shipping fee to Fedex rates by adding an entry to the smt_userdata table using: plugin->cart, fieldname->add_ship_charge, data = extra shipping fee. (the fee must be a number withOUT specifying currency.
- Photo Albums: Photo Albums can now include more than 25 images.
- Shopping Cart: When the option to skip the more information page is selected, the "add to cart" button now adds item to inventory and displays the view/edit cart page.
- Email Newsletter: Fixed newsletter issue where some mail server's where not processing bcc headers properly.
- Text Editor: Fixed issue where the add link function was not working in chrome browsers.
- Email Newsletter: Added support for mailjet.com remote email service.
- Shopping Cart: Fixed issue where some state and country taxes where not calculating properly.
- Email Newsletter: Newsletter campaigns now include a List-Unsubscribe header to increase deliverability.
- Email Newsletter: Newsletter campaigns with the "Personalize Newsletter for each recipient" option set to "yes" now contain a one-click unsubscribe link.
- Web Forms: The subject line of the webmaster notification email now uses the specified visitor email's subject line.
- Shopping Cart: Fixed issues with paypal advanced gateway.
- Email Newsletter: Fixed issue where some custom smtp servers where not working.
- Shopping Cart: Product dimensions not saving.
- Page Editor: Cannot click radio buttons under Photo Album object or Directions object.
- Shopping Cart: Fixed an issue when using multiple forms on a cart item that includes a required upload field.
- Email Newsletter: Changed eNewsletter to use new email class to better accommodate custom email servers.
- Page Editor: Fixed issue where some video files were not showing when dropping a video on a page.
- Backend: Corrected issue where session lang was being updated on every page load.
- Text Editor: Added cancel button to html editor mode.
- Shopping Cart: In View Online Orders/Invoices, PayPal Sent and Paid orders now both display the summary of attached form data.
- Shopping Cart: Fixed issue where links within shopping cart item detail pages were pointed within the /shopping folder (causing them not to function).
- Blog Manager: Fixed issue where text editor area in new blog posts was not clickable in some browsers.
- Web Forms: Form changes now apply to page content immediately.
- Shopping Cart: Fixed eway payment gateway to be php 5+ compatible.
- Global Settings: Added option to included canonical tags in page header.
- Web Forms: Fixed issue causing text under heading elements to be only 1px tall.
- Backend: Added copy of pgm-site_config.php to /sohoadmin/client_files/
- Shopping Cart: Can now specify a custom message to appear at the top of all product pages.
- Text Editor: Fixed an issue where styles where not being imported to text editor for some domain names.
- Web Forms: Added option to send mail through a custom SMTP mail server.
- Other/Misc.: Added canonical link for each page to improve SEO.
- Shopping Cart: Added canonical links to the head of shopping cart pages.
- Text Editor: Fixed Internet Explorer 11 issue where the text editor's html source editor removed content.
- Backup/Restore: Optimized backup/restore feature to use less memory.
- Shopping Cart: All shopping cart pages now redirect to the Payment SSL url if it is not being used.
- Page Editor: Fixed issue where text areas where not being written to page content.
- Shopping Cart: Recommended items now include a thumbnail of product if available.
- Shopping Cart: Added option to include session timeout prevention on shopping cart pages. This feature can be enabled in shopping cart's display settings.
- Shopping Cart: Extraneous SID parameter removed from shopping cart URLS to eliminate duplicate content penalties in SEO.
- Other/Misc.: Fixed bug where eula would display on homepage of new installs if it had not been agreed to.
- Shopping Cart: Fixed delete button not working on cart products that used price variants and sub categories.
- Web Forms: You can now use .html files as form response files.
- Email Newsletter: Fixed bug where blank entries in the email address table caused the newsletter send function to fail.
- Other/Misc.: Updated addons site links.
- Page Editor: Fixed issue where slashes where being added to apostrophes on some servers.
- Text Editor: Site links and image paths are now relative.
- Shopping Cart: Fixed incorrect 3rd party payment gateway homepage links in payment options.
- Shopping Cart: Added ability to easily use any authorize.net payment gateway clone. An authorize clone can be used by adding 2 entries to the smt_userdata database table using the following format: plugin=cart_authorize fieldname=scHost data=eprocessingnetwork.com plugin=cart_authorize fieldname = scPath data=/cgi-bin/an/transact.pl The above example is for eprocessingnetwork.com . You can easily use any clone by changing the "data" field values to the authorize clone of your choice.
- Text Editor: Fixed issue where header tag dropdown was applying to entire text block rather than selected text.
- Text Editor: Added option in "Global Settings" to set a background color for the text editor.
- Text Editor: Added option in "Global Settings" to choose whether the "enter" key creates a paragraph tag or break tag in the text editor.
- Backup/Restore: Disabled memory_limit for backup restore, and set timeout to 16 minutes.
- Text Editor: Removed "auto-cleanup" function from text editor which was causing some html to be stripped.
- Database Table Manager: Added syntax check to search and replace function that ensures that the search_for field is properly escaped.
- Database Table Manager: Fixed issue where slashes where stripped twice when editing or inserting records.
- Text Editor: All html5 tags are now allowed in the text editor.
- Backend: Default sohoadmin window width and height slightly increased.
- Backend: Added fix for a login issue on servers running php versions 4.4.*.
- Backend: Changed content search and replace feature to use preg_replace instead of eregi_replace
- Shopping Cart: Fixed issue where content_search_replace feature was being included twice on some shopping cart pages.
- Other/Misc.: Added check to make sure a favicon.ico exists in either the site's docroot or images folder to prevent linking to a non-existant image.
- Text Editor: Fixed issue where paste as text was not inserting pasted text on the correct line in internet explorer.
- Backend: Removed session_start from php files in docroot and shopping/ folder.
- Text Editor: Changed the copy plain text feature to use linebreaks instead of paragraph tags for new lines.
- Files & Images: Fixed display issue after uploading files in IE.
- Backend: Fixed issue in pgm-email_friend.php not properly sanitizing form data.
- Other/Misc.: Fixed a display issued when adding/editing admin users in IE.
- Text Editor: Text editor now uses page breaks by default and formats the html view.
- Page Editor: Page editor now produces xhtml compliant code.
- Other/Misc.: Added function check to pgm-hitcounter.inc.php
- Page Editor: Fixed issue where the "edit pages" button in the page editor was linking to the main menu in internet explorer.
- Backend: Files in the document root folder, /shopping/ folder, and /subscription/ folders now include the base root file instead of copying the file from /sohoadmin/client_files/ folders .
- Site Templates: Fixed a bug causing the remote template gallery's preview template function to fail.
- Blogs: Can now include YouTube links to blog posts via #video;[url]# shortcode.
- Page Editor: The form drop-down list is not alphabetized when dropping a form in the page editor.
- Web Forms: Fixed character encoding issue for webform submission email content.
- Page Editor: Greatly improved mp3 and video playback functionality.
- Shopping Cart: Fixed paypal callback link for subdomains when no SSL installed.
- Shopping Cart: Fixed issue where show invoices would not display in IE when the admin was smaller than 800x600.
- Text Editor: Editor no longer auto-inserts extra line breaks.
- Traffic Statistics: Fixed issue in unique visitor visit Frequency.