31 March 2020
phpMyAdmin version 5.0.2 is now available.
What's New in phpMyAdmin 5.0.2
- PMASA-2020-2 SQL injection vulnerability in the user accounts page, particularly when changing a password
- PMASA-2020-3 SQL injection vulnerability relating to the search feature
- PMASA-2020-4 SQL injection and XSS having to do with displaying results
- Removing of the "options" field for the external transformation.
- Fix for copying a user account
- Removed SET AUTOCOMMIT=0 from SQL export
- Fix for the display of table borders
- Fix for ENUM radio button user interface problems
- Improved the prompt for abandoning changes when no changes were made in the SQL window
- Fix for inserting a primary key with "insert as new row"
- Fix incorrect suggested latest available version to version 5