15 March 2021
phpList version 3.6.2 is now available.
Upgrading to phpList 3.6.2
phpList 3.6.2 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply phpList updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing phpList install to test the 3.6.2 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your phpList installations with Installatron
What's New in phpList 3.6.2
- PHP 8 fixes: Several minor changes have been made to make sure phpList complies with the latest PHP updates.
- Text templates: add text versions of templates as first-class citizens that can be fully managed within phpList. The default value for the text version of new templates and the value set for existing templates when the database is updated is set to[CONTENT], so that phpList’s behavior remains unchanged unless the user edits the text template.
- More translations have been added in several languages.
- Improve layout on the "List Campaigns" page after not displaying properly because of collision with a previous change.
- Avoid PHP warning regarding null type. PHP 8 seems to be more strict about issuing warnings. These warnings are not issued using PHP 7 with error reporting enabled.
- Fixed menu item for Update not to be displayed when not enabled.
- Correct the validation of an empty string for an "emaillist" config item. Correct the use of 'report_address' when it is empty (the same problem of using explode() on an empty string).
- Minor command-line subscriber export improvements.
- Remove leading/trailing spaces from the entered search value. If an email address was copied and pasted inaccurately on the "Search Subscribers" page, the entered search value did not match if it had leading or trailing spaces.