16 May 2020
phpList version 3.5.3 is now available.
Upgrading to phpList 3.5.3
phpList 3.5.3 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply phpList updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing phpList install to test the 3.5.3 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your phpList installations with Installatron
What's New in phpList 3.5.3
- Implement an XSS filter in /lists/admin/template.php file to avoid privilege elevation
- A configuration setting can now be used to allow customising the format of a displayed DATE. Check how it is used via the “Help” option.
- Consistent formatting of ‘date’ and ‘datetime’ fields used on Send, Admin and Plugins pages
- PHPMailer upgraded to version 6.1.5 from PHPMailer 6.1.1
- Removed unnecessary function calls for page category and subcategory, avoiding repeated calls of some functions and reducing loading time for the homepage
- Further changes to the bootstrap select to address the sometimes missing “Language menu” – see mantis issue
- Correct the link to the PHPMailer documentation in config_extented.php