13 March 2020
phpList version 3.5.2 is now available.
Upgrading to phpList 3.5.2
phpList 3.5.2 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply phpList updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing phpList install to test the 3.5.2 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your phpList installations with Installatron
What's New in phpList 3.5.2
- Security Updates for symfony/symfony
- The number of bounces on the “List of Campaigns” page is now linked with the “msgbounces” page making it easier to access bounces on a single campaign
- Added “Bounce ID” as a link to the actual bounce in the “Message bounces” page and removed duplicated links to the “Subscribers’ Profile”
- To simplify testing later versions of PHPMailer allow PHPMAILER_PATH to specify a version different to PHPMailer 6
- This release includes the latest versions of the “Common” plugin, now in version 3.11.0 and “Segment” plugin now in version 2.10.0.
- Changes to the “Import subscribers from text file” page to avoid spurious changes reported on the subscriber import history when the file contains an existing subscriber followed by a new subscriber
- Make the total clicks value consistent between the “Campaign click statistics” summary page and the “Click details for a campaign” section
- Avoid changing URLs that already have a scheme (ex. tel: scheme)