13 December 2019
PHPlist version 3.4.9 is now available.
Upgrading to PHPlist 3.4.9
PHPlist 3.4.9 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply PHPlist updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing PHPlist install to test the 3.4.9 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your PHPlist installations with Installatron
What's New in PHPlist 3.4.9
This is a minor release including 3 fixes, 3 usability improvements and functionality enhancements and updated dependencies for phpList4 modules.
- Allow additional processing of a link click by plugins – thanks to @duncanc
- Display campaign title and bounce time on the 'Subscriber Profile" > 'Campaigns' tab as opposed to using the campaign ID to improve readability– thanks to @duncanc
- Include List-Unsubscribe-Post header to indicate one-click functionality. This will make it possible for more email clients to show an unsubscribe option– thanks to @duncanc
- When converting the database to UTF8 switch to mysql parameter 'datadir' to check the correct location of the database for space available instead of the root directory ‘/’, which might not always be the actual location of it – thanks to @duncanc
- When converting the database to UTF8, avoid displaying the warning about lack of disk space when the database has already been upgraded – thanks to @pvanthony for pointing it out and thanks to @duncanc for submitting the fix
- Fix the SQL error on processbounces when inserting into user_message_bounce table – thanks to @duncanc
- Updated dependencies on the theme repo.
- Updated dependencies on phpList 4 modules – thanks to @oliverklee
- Security update: symfony/symfony, symfony/dependency-injection
- Fix a warning with newer PHPMD versions — see the commit