6 May 2019
phpBB version 3.2.7 is now available.
Upgrading to phpBB 3.2.7
phpBB 3.2.7 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply phpBB updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing phpBB install to test the 3.2.7 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your phpBB installations with Installatron
What's New in phpBB 3.2.7
This version is a maintenance and security release of the 3.2.x branch which fixes two security issues, introduces further hardening, and resolves various issues reported in previous versions.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Cookies for domains with special chars - Added support for cookies on domains with special characters 
- Support Q&A plugin on MySQL 5.7 - An SQL query in the Q&A plugin failed to execute while using MySQL 5.7 
- Form token in login forms - Some login forms were missing form tokens and older styles did not support logging in 
- Inability to change topic type - A missing event dispatcher caused an internal server error when changing topic types 
- View PM folder broken - An incorrect PM state caused an undefined index error 
- URL links incorrectly shortened - Links were incorrectly shortened when posted inside the [url=] BBCode 
- Update dependencies to latest versions - Updated dependencies like Symfony and the TextFormatter to their latest versions 
- Deny installations of 3.2 on PHP 7.3 - Due to the dependencies used in phpBB 3.2 and its minimum PHP version 5.4.7, it's currently not possible to run phpBB 3.2 on PHP 7.3 
- Remove support for backup download - Removed support for downloading database backups via the ACP UI. This is to prevent the possibility of a database compromise on gaining access to a founder account