6 October 2017
OSClass version 3.7.4 is now available.
Upgrading to OSClass 3.7.4
OSClass 3.7.4 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply OSClass updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing OSClass install to test the 3.7.4 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your OSClass installations with Installatron
What's New in OSClass 3.7.4
- Multisite fixes and improvements
- Fixed an issue with custom fields on edit item
- Mysql 5.7 compatibility
- Comment email notification only if comment moderation is disabled
- Use https in order to prevent warnings
- Remove temporal unremoved files (auto_qqfile_*)
- Cron skipping issues has been fixed
- New hooks, pre_item_add_error and pre_item_edit_error. Plugins can add FlashMessages.
- Prevent subscribe to searches twice (Alerts)
- Increase PHP minimum version to 5.6.0
- Robots.txt overwrite has been fixed
- Improved helper function osc_validate_email()
- Added new noCaptcha ReCaptcha
- Added listings link at item add / item edit (oc-admin)
- Fixed Authenticated cross-site scripting issues.
- Found by Robin Peraglie with the help of the RIPS code analyser (https://www.ripstech.com)
- Osclass core fixed and improvements
- Bender theme minor fixes