4 April 2018
Moodle version 3.3.5 is now available.
Upgrading to Moodle 3.3.5
Moodle 3.3.5 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Moodle updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Moodle install to test the 3.3.5 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Moodle installations with Installatron
What's New in Moodle 3.3.5
- Unauthenticated users can trigger custom messages to admin via paypal enrol script
- Suspended users with OAuth 2 authentication method can still log in to the site
- Migrate to reCAPTCHA v2
- Quiz: now possible to edit user overrides even if quiz is not available to a student
- Invisible default sections lead to unexpected visibility layout
- Assignment: "additional files" are now shown in Edit Submission view
- New Privacy subsystem
- Allow plugins to handle site policies and overwrite $CFG->sitepolicy
- Signup process - add minimum age verification
- Assignment: reset 'Blind marking' status during 'Course reset'
- Choice: hide "unanswered" column when it is set so in choice settings
- Single View & grades export should follow the same order set in gradebook set up
- Performance: Modinfo cache can get built in parallel
- EQUELLA repository: fixed error "The source url does not match the sourcekey."
- Change "Remind me to grade by" date according to the new course start date after course restore