22 May 2018
Matomo version 3.5.0 is now available.
Upgrading to Matomo 3.5.0
Matomo 3.5.0 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Matomo updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Matomo install to test the 3.5.0 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Matomo installations with Installatron
What's New in Matomo 3.5.0
Matomo 3.5.0 brings you many new Privacy tools to help bring compliance with GDPR regulations.
- Flattened action url reports now always include a leading `/` and will no longer include the `default_action_name`. e.g. `path/to/index` will now be `/path/to/`. This might affect configured custom alerts, as this plugin uses the flattened url reports for comparison.
- You can now enable the new GeoIp2 plugin in order to use the modern geolocation database.
- We’ve made several Privacy-by-design improvements to our Tracker Proxy tool.
- 186 tickets have been closed by more than 16 contributors!
- New events `PrivacyManager.deleteLogsOlderThan`, `PrivacyManager.exportDataSubjects` and `PrivacyManager.deleteDataSubjects` to enable plugins to be GDPR compliant.
- New event `AssetManager.addStylesheets` to add additional less styles which are not located in a file.
- New event `Archiving.getIdSitesToMarkArchivesAsInvalidated` that lets plugins customize the behaviour of report invalidations.
- Reports and visualizations can now disable the 'all' rows limit selector: `$view->config->disable_all_rows_filter_limit`.
- New settings form field UI component "Multi Tuple" that lets users enter multiple values for one setting.