28 February 2018
Magento version 2.2.3 is now available.
Upgrading to Magento 2.2.3
Magento 2.2.3 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Magento updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Magento install to test the 2.2.3 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Magento installations with Installatron
What's New in Magento 2.2.3
This release includes 35 enhancements to product security, a change to the Magento Admin to support recent USPS shipping changes, and a copyright update.
- Enhancements that help close cross-site request forgery (CSRF), unauthorized data leaks, and authenticated Admin user remote code execution vulnerabilities.
- Support for Elasticsearch 5.x. See Install and configure Elasticsearch for more information about using Elasticsearch with Magento.
- Change to Magento Admin to support recent USPS shipping changes. On February 23, 2018, USPS removed APIs that support the creation of shipping labels without postage. In response, we’ve removed this functionality from the Magento Admin. Consequently, you cannot create and print shipping labels that do not have postage applied. If you require USPS postage printing capabilities, please visit Magento Shipping to learn more, and explore various shipping extensions on Magento Marketplace.
- New layers of control for cache management tasks managed through the Magento Admin. This release introduces finer permissions for cache management tasks such as flushing cache storage, flushing the Magento cache, and refreshing cache types.
- Updated copyright to 2018.