29 March 2019
Magento version 22.214.171.124 is now available.
Upgrading to Magento 126.96.36.199
Magento 188.8.131.52 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Magento updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Magento install to test the 184.108.40.206 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Magento installations with Installatron
What's New in Magento 220.127.116.11
Magento 18.104.22.168 provides resolution of multiple critical security issues and functional fixes. We recommend upgrading your Magento store to this latest version.
- Includes patch SUPEE-11086 as well as all previous security patches and PHP 7.2 compatibility patch
- Includes dashboard charts patch MPERF-10509.diff
- Does not include Authorize.net Signature Key patch due to issues with signature generation for non-English characters in addresses
- Google Image Charts has been deprecated and replaced by Image-Charts for dashboard charts.
- Layered navigation now works as expected when full page cache and block caching are enabled.
- Errors caused by problematic PHP error logging have been resolved.
- Magento now displays the following message when an invalid character is used, Attribute code is invalid.
- You can now add to the cart products with custom options for which the custom option checkbox has not been checked.
- URL redirects for products now work as expected.
- Magento now displays payment information during the confirmation step of check out and successfully processes an order when inline translation is enabled.
- You can now create a staging website when development mode is enabled.
- You can now successfully delete a website by clicking Delete Website as expected.
- You can now add a banner by clicking Add Banner from the Admin.
- Magento no longer throws an Undefined index: is_recurring error when when you try to save a product when deploying Magento with development mode enabled.