Live Helper Chat 2.96
1 July 2018
Live Helper Chat version 2.96 is now available.
Upgrading to Live Helper Chat 2.96
Live Helper Chat 2.96 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Live Helper Chat updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Live Helper Chat install to test the 2.96 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Live Helper Chat installations with Installatron
What's New in Live Helper Chat 2.96
- In themes possible to override Start chat, Leave a message button texts.
- In theme custom field to have custom html above all input fields.
- In bot mode possible to disable all fields and just have custom start chat with bot button.
- Added option to change Collectable workflow cancel button text.
- Added support for Collectable workflow to have cancel workflow button on error.
- Custom edit icon in Collected summary.
- Bot can have custom nick.
- And various other bot fixes/improvements.
- Default trigger if visitor message is unknown.
- Option to collect visitor phone/email through chatting.
- Theme has custom status text for chat's going with a bot.
- Bot. First version of bot. Expected to be enhanced further a lot.
- Department availability statistic. In order for this statistic to be collection. This cronjob has to be setup.
- * * * * cd /home/www/<path_to_root_dir> && php cron.php -s site_admin -c cron/departament-availability > /dev/null 2>&1
- Updated translations.
- Load previous button moved up, so visitor nick will be visible again for first message.
- Option to anonymize visitor IP and messages after specific period of time.
- In modern look, invitation will be hidden persistently on minimize action.
- Header refactored on modern look.
- Improved replacement algorithm for canned messages, then sometimes # hash was left after replace.
- And many other small changes :)
- Modern look for widget.
- If you had a theme for old style status widget it will still work. In theme there is option to choose what style widget to have. Old style or modern style.
- Option to set required groups. So then operator is setuping new user he will have to choose one of required groups.
- Objects group model. Can be used in extensions to have custom permissions.
- Further mobile improvements.
- Option to have persistent files. So they won't be deleted during files maintenance procedure.
- More slick mobile layout
- Various other fixes on mobile layout and consistency improvements.
This situation can happen also with telegram chats and facebook chats. This change will allow us to have correct chat wait time based on time then chat became pending.
- Chat now have chat start time, it different time than chat creation time. It maybe different if chat is closed and later reopened by visitor.
there will be option to set two timeouts.
- Change chat duration algorithm. Now chat duration will be based not on first and last message times. But on intervals between messages. You can also set timeouts.
Timeout how long visitor can wait for a operator message before time between messages are exclude.
Timeout how long operator can wait for a visitor message before time between messages are exclude.
:), :D:, :D, :(, :o:, :o, :p:, :p, ;), ;(, :x, :*, ;*, :/
- More emoji conversion from text. Supported are
- Fixed duplicate messages on window focus. Seems in rare cases then window was focused customer could receive same message twice if there was any pending message from operator.
- Subjects for chats.
- Standard widget/Proactive invitation will be submitted using XHR request. This will avoid record in browser history.
- FAQ, Questionry, Chatbox widget improvement toa void error in "messages"
- Emoji icons for chats.
- Search in chat list by user group or department group.
- Statistic by week.
- Sync offline/online icon in cross window environment. Child window will detect activity and report to parent window to avoid false positive for inactivity.
- Footprint cleanup algorithm change for high load environment.
- Bigger font size on mobile devices so scaling of widget won't be triggered.
- Search by subject is not yet supported will be added in the upcoming releases.
- Option to allow read only chats. In user account editing window you can choose what type of assignment it should be. Read only or write also.
- Database charset changed to utf8mb4 to support emoji
- Option to delay status widget show.
- Option to delay tooltip show.
- Autoresponder now supports custom nick. Multi language also supported.
- Chart charts can exclude or include only offline requests.
- Transfer to chat modal window now allows to change chat owner directly. "lhchat","changeowner" (Allow operator to change chat owner) is required.
- User account window allows to change operator online/offline status directly.
- Quote selection sometimes forced chat messages to collapse.
- Option to have online visitors and their footprint cleanup from cronjob.
- Delays for proactive invitations.
- Quoting functionality. Just select a text in message.
- Survey results export in XLS, JSON, XML
- Dashboard widgets filtering by users, users groups, departments groups.
- Forbid sending messages to chat once visitor was redirected to survey.
- New colours for chat messages.
- Above messages block will be shown time since last user message.
- Chat duration will be dynamically updated. It's either chat duration from first and last message or time since chat start if chat is not closed.