Live Helper Chat 2.80
22 December 2017
Live Helper Chat version 2.80 is now available.
Upgrading to Live Helper Chat 2.80
Live Helper Chat 2.80 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Live Helper Chat updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Live Helper Chat install to test the 2.80 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Live Helper Chat installations with Installatron
What's New in Live Helper Chat 2.80
- Multilanguage support for canned messages and auto responders.
- Survey grouping fix
- Save user browser language within chat.
- Reopen chat in same place then chat information was edited.
- Archive enhancements.
- Video embed support. If uploaded file from visitor is video format. Video will be played directly in chat window.
- Archive automatisation. In archive configuration possible to set automatisation.
- To have fully automated workflow you have to setup cronjob: php cron.php -s site_admin -c cron/archive
- Option to set delay, between new chat can be assigned to operator since last assignment.
- Option to have auto chat acceptance. If chat is automatically assigned it's possible now that new chat will be opened automatically to operator.
- Option to exclude operator from participating in auto assign workflow, even if he is online.
- Option to ignore inactive chat's in auto assign workflow.