30 October 2018
Joomla version 3.9 is now available.
Upgrading to Joomla 3.9
Joomla 3.9 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Joomla updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Joomla install to test the 3.9 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Joomla installations with Installatron
What's New in Joomla 3.9
- User Consents - Make light work of data privacy requirements
- User information requests? Easy-peasy
- Extension Capabilities - Put your users in the picture when it comes to privacy...
- User Actions Log - Know who’s done what, and when
- Add notes to your articles in the backend, and filter them
- A new search feature in the backend: search for a specific article content
- Load a module by ID into your article
- A repeatable custom field is now available
- Create alternative layouts to fit your needs
- Display the intro or full image in your newsflash module
- Show only the articles from a specific author in your latest articles module, and more options!
- A new toolbar button to edit associations
- Propagate existing associations
- Display your tags per language
- Use Google Invisible reCAPTCHA on your websites
- Argon2id Password is now supported