28 June 2018
Joomla version 3.8.10 is now available.
Upgrading to Joomla 3.8.10
Joomla 3.8.10 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Joomla updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Joomla install to test the 3.8.10 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Joomla installations with Installatron
What's New in Joomla 3.8.10
- Fixes one bug introduced into 3.8.9 which affects Windows servers.
- Low Priority - Core - Local File Inclusion with PHP 5.3 (affecting Joomla 2.5.0 through 3.8.8)
- Low Priority - Core - XSS vulnerability in language switcher module (affecting Joomla 1.6.0 through 3.8.8)
- Correctly escape the random image module output
- Fix folder browsing and file upload that broke in 3.8.8 due to escaping
- com_mailto (mail to friend) allows the usage of a Captcha by using JForm
- Tag indexing improvement
- Fix use of hyphens in data attributes
- Updates to third party PHP libraries
- CodeMirror updated to 5.38.0