26 July 2017
Joomla version 3.7.4 is now available.
Upgrading to Joomla 3.7.4
Joomla 3.7.4 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Joomla updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Joomla install to test the 3.7.4 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Joomla installations with Installatron
What's New in Joomla 3.7.4
Security Issues Fixed
- Core - Installer: Lack of Ownership Verification (affecting Joomla! 1.0.0 through Joomla! 3.7.3) - The CMS installer application lacked a process to verify the users ownership of a webspace, potentially allowing users to gain control. Please note: Already installed sites are not affected, as this issue is limited to the installer application!
- Core - XSS Vulnerability (affecting Joomla! 1.5.0 through Joomla! 3.7.3) - Inadequate filtering of potentially malicious HTML tags leads to XSS vulnerabilities in various components.
- Fatal error for PHP 5.3 and a multilanguage site #16966
- Multilingual com_tags getting wrong language cookie #17084
- Post installation message: Wrong php detection #16964
- com_contact address is no longer displayed #16971