4 July 2017
Joomla version 3.7.3 is now available.
Upgrading to Joomla 3.7.3
Joomla 3.7.3 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Joomla updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Joomla install to test the 3.7.3 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Joomla installations with Installatron
What's New in Joomla 3.7.3
Security Issues Fixed
- Core - Information Disclosure (affecting Joomla 1.7.3-3.7.2) - Improper cache invalidation leads to disclosure of form contents.
- Core - XSS Vulnerability (affecting Joomla 1.7.3-3.7.2) - Missing CSRF token checks and improper input validation lead to an XSS vulnerability.
- Core - XSS Vulnerability (affecting Joomla 1.5.0-3.6.5) - Inadequate filtering of multibyte characters leads to XSS vulnerabilities in various components.
- Calendar fixes #16794
- Fix frontend menus of menu type "main" or "menu" and backend main menu #16577
- Tags: Respect Browser Page Title in view Tagged Items #16773
- Adding thumbs file names in Media Manager #16769
- Remove PHP memory_limit from max upload size calculation #16741
- Fix custom fields without a fieldgroup not being displayed #16705
- Update tinymce to 4.5.7 #16042