11 December 2017
HESK version 2.7.5 is now available.
Upgrading to HESK 2.7.5
HESK 2.7.5 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply HESK updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing HESK install to test the 2.7.5 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your HESK installations with Installatron
What's New in HESK 2.7.5
- fix: old name and subject length limits in "Edit ticket"
- new email tag %%TIME_WORKED%% shows time staff worked on a ticket
- new email tag %%LAST_REPLY_BY%% shows name of the person who posted last ticket message
- increased maxlength attribute for ticket name and subject to max supported in database (50 and 70)
- improved few default email messages to avoid some spam filters marking them as "linkbait"
- fix: move category not working correctly for users with no global submit permission
- fix: if iconv is not available, attempt to use utf8_encode instead in email to ticket
- fix: don't encode email headers if ascii only, it triggers some spam filters
- fix: backslash not escaped properly in several functions
- fix: remove duplicate recipients in hesk_mail() function
- fix: missing name error message in profile
- fix: don't allow newlines in email headers
- fix: duplicate language string, IP WHOIS case
- fix: use multibyte strtolower for strings where needed
- fix: possible wrong previous month name in reports/exports
- updated several third party libraries to the latest version