28 September 2018
FrontAccounting version 2.4.4 is now available.
Upgrading to FrontAccounting 2.4.4
FrontAccounting 2.4.4 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply FrontAccounting updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing FrontAccounting install to test the 2.4.4 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your FrontAccounting installations with Installatron
What's New in FrontAccounting 2.4.4
- Misleading on system diagnostics (MariaDB), fixed.
- Adapting to google's error when getting exchange rates. Fixed.
- Backups/Restore: fixed compressed backup view, fixed obsolete ajax indicator during download.
- Google and Bloomberg Exchange Rate fix.
- System Diagnostics: fixed set of tested themes directories.
- Third party extensions installation fixed.
- Installed Third Party extension version display.
- Added VARLIB_PATH and VARLOG_PATH defines to simplify packaging.
- Password field in installer changed to hide text.
- Company Logo On Reports. Better Logo align.
- Added deferred income account and prepayment terms in init sql files.
- Void a Transaction: keeping date unchanged after transaction voiding to allow continuation on date.
- Reference edit boxes has been extended to show 16 chars instead of 10.
- New installer translations, updated gettext template.
(seems to be more useful than always selecting first item in selector).
- Fixed rounding differences in sales delivery and invoice.
- Sales Area list, added 'No Area Filter'.
- Fixed bank account auto-selection on Customer Payments page.
- Fixed printing sequences of Sales Invoices.
- Fixed a Shipping bug in Sales Order Report.
- Fixed redundant $sign in reports Sales Order, Sales Quotation.
- Added a Total Amount for Sales Orders Report and a Grand Total.
- Sales Order Entry: initial item selector position points to last ordered item
- Added POS name in cash payment memo.
- Opening Balance bug in rep101.php (Customers Balance).
- A white screen on Supplier Invoices and Supplier Credit Notes when no supplier defined. Fixed.
- Fixed redundant $sign in report Purchase Order.
- Bank Payment: for selected supplier payment set supplier account dimensions.
Items and Inventory
- New company setting 'Barcodes On Stock' implemented. Rep303 shows barcodes if set.
- Inventory Valuation Report showing 0 (zero) on Unit Cost and decimal precision fix.
- New Report: Inventory purchasing transaction based report.
- Fixed a minor weird bug in QOH in inventory Planning Report.
- Wrong error message in Save Items.
- Stock Status display, Manufacturing Reports: fixed products on WO count.
- Work Order Entry, Work Order Additional Costs: fixed input data checks.
- Produce Finished Items: fixed broken document reference (changed input order).
- Better check for fixed assets.
Bank and General Ledger
- Sort Chart of Accounts by name. Fixed.
- Account Class/Group drill down added.
- Subledger list shows inactive records in Journal Entry. Fixed.
- Fixed get_shipping_tax_as_array() definition (default null as argument).
- Journal Edition: allow edit reconciliation status for bank related journals.
- GL Inquiry: search by memo, added journal edition link.
- Reconcile Bank Account: added memo display, added Reconcile All button.
- Changed GL Inquiry to also include the Reference Number.