30 October 2018
e107 version 2.1.9 is now available.
Upgrading to e107 2.1.9
e107 2.1.9 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply e107 updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing e107 install to test the 2.1.9 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your e107 installations with Installatron
What's New in e107 2.1.9
- It is now possible to override the chosen editor pref
- Added option define('X-FRAME-SAMEORIGIN', false); in e107_config to allow for external websites including an e107 website through an iframe
- Fixed issue in update routine caused by an incorrect version number
- Added backwards compatibility fix to handle old data formatting better
- Fixed issue with multiple userclass selection in the Admin UI
- The CSS file ensuring backwards compatibility for non-boostrap or legacy themes (backcompat.css) is now correctly loaded
- Fixed issue with LAN's not loading properly on contact.php page
- Fixed issue with parsing the sign
- Fixed issue with 'To' textbox not showing in mail-out functionality
- Fixed issue with missing navigation text in Admin Area when using 'medium' width devices
- Improved support for SVG icons
- Fixed several issues related to the displaying of comments
- Fixed issue so 'Items per page' option is now respected on custom pages
- Added default custom fields to Bootstrap 3 template
- Improved support for Cyrillic characters on registration and login
- Plugin Builder generated output improved with examples of custom filter and batch options.
- Fixed an issue with the language packs not displaying in the Admin Area
- Added e_gsitemap addon to News and Download plugin
- Fixed an issue with error pages and redirection
- Added new event triggers and notifications for the Forum plugin: user_forum_topic_created_probationary, user_forum_topic_updated, user_forum_topic_moved, user_forum_topic_deleted, user_forum_topic_split, user_forum_post_created, user_forum_post_updated, user_forum_post_deleted, user_forum_post_report
- Added BBcode template for Forum plugin
- New preferences in Forum plugin which allow to choose between BBcode or TinyMCE editor
- Fixed issues with Forum plugin URLs
- Fixed URL issue in Forum plugin when moving a forum topic
- Improved Forum parsing: forum titles are only shown using plain text
- Fixed an issue in the forum plugin when marking a forum topic as 'read'
- Fixed issue in the featurebox plugin which caused debug information to show
- Fixed issue with incorrect 'update required' message showing for the featurebox plugin
- Several PHP 7 compatibility fixes
- And dozens more fixes and improvements
- New functionalities for 'User ranks'
- New addon e_gsitemap for Sitemap generation. See forum plugin for an example.
- Basic support for NGINX secure_link_md5
- Basic support for GPDR related functionalities
- New addon e_output.php to capture the output of a page in a buffer
- Forum plugin: categories can be copied using the Admin-UI
- Improved check for server requirements during installation
- Improvements to the loading and ordering of CSS files
- Numerous fixes related to the 'tree view' in the Admin-UI (News, Downloads, Sitelinks, etc.)
- PHP 7.x compatibility fixes
- Forum plugin: fixes to the newforumposts plugin
- Admin-UI: Searching for IP addresses (including wildcards *) works again
- Admin-UI: Added "Is Empty" option to type=number when filter is true.
- Admin-UI: $field 'filter' attribute now accepts 'future' and 'both', defaults to 'past' when set to true. ie. search future dates, past/future dates or past dates.
- And dozens for other fixes and improvements