26 November 2018
Drupal version 7.61 is now available.
Upgrading to Drupal 7.61
Drupal 7.61 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Drupal updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Drupal install to test the 7.61 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Drupal installations with Installatron
What's New in Drupal 7.61
- File upload validation functions and hook_file_validate() implementations are now always passed the correct file URI.
- The default form cache expiration of 6 hours is now configurable (API addition: https://www.drupal.org/node/2857751).
- Allowed callers of drupal_http_request() to optionally specify an explicit Host header.
- Allowed the + character to appear in usernames.
- PHP 7.2: Fixed Archive_Tar incompatibility.
- PHP 7.2: Removed deprecated function each().
- PHP 7.2: Avoid count() calls on uncountable variables.
- PHP 7.2: Removed deprecated create_function() call.
- PHP 7.2: Make sure variables are arrays in theme_links().
- Fixed theme-settings.php not being loaded on cached forms
- Fixed problem with IE11 & Chrome(PointerEvents enabled) & some Firefox scroll to the top of the page after dragging the bottom item with jquery 1.5 <-> 1.11