26 May 2020
Dotclear version 2.16.6 is now available.
Upgrading to Dotclear 2.16.6
Dotclear 2.16.6 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Dotclear updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Dotclear install to test the 2.16.6 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Dotclear installations with Installatron
What's New in Dotclear 2.16.6
- Fix: Remove executable bit on non-executable files
- Do not trim inside the content, only at the beginning and the end (dcLegacyEditor, XHTML mode only)
- Fix media description management in media-manager (main/popup)
- Fix insertion of figure (wiki / wysiwyg)
- Fix caret position after inserting image in dcLegacyEditor (wiki)
- Fix: tpl:EntryContent and tpl:EntryIfContentCut when using full="1" attribute
- Fix: Take care of iframe content (used by wysiwyg/source dcLegacyEditor) for confirmation before closing modified forms
- Remove all automatic translations in simpleMenu plugin, feature which caused unanticipated behaviours
- Fix: Remove <sub>content</sub> (_<content>_) from authorized element in wiki links. - missing from 2.16.3
- Fix: Remove <sub>content</sub> (_<content>_) from authorized element in wiki links.
- Fix: Cope with default XHTML editor set to dcLegacyEditor and no format selected by default for new entries.