15 February 2020
Dolibarr version 11.0.1 is now available.
Upgrading to Dolibarr 11.0.1
Dolibarr 11.0.1 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply Dolibarr updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing Dolibarr install to test the 11.0.1 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your Dolibarr installations with Installatron
What's New in Dolibarr 11.0.1
- advanced target emailing sql and ergonomy.
- After import of a website template, home page was not set.
- Avoid deletion of bank record if in accounting
- compatibility with multicompany (avoid duplicate data)
- Confusion between 'bank reconciled' and 'accounted'. Show both data.
- Count of Stripe payment mode must take test/live into account
- Creation of Stripe card from backoffice must return a clean message
- CVE Need permission to be able to develop modules
- Disable ticket status change if ticket closed
- doc of dictionnary API
- expedition ceate line new parameter is not required.
- export ledger
- FEC export have specific name
- Filenames must not contains non ascii char or we will get non ascii
- Filter on list of events were lost after "Back to list"
- hasDelay for retained warranty
- If we can change vendor status, we must be able to chane vendor code
- links in products/services index
- Log of authentication ok or ko + CVE-2020-7996
- Look and feel v11
- Mail smtps truncated if content has a line with single .
- missing hook parameter
- Missing include
- need weight short label in shipping doc
- Picture of contact not visible in tooltip
- Problem with column label in subscription list
- ref_client not visible in tooltip.
- search filter on extrafields were not restored after "Back to list"
- situation invoice: allow excess paid to be converted to discount
- situation invoice: bad amount for previous payments because of local variable overwriting a more global one
- situation invoice: can't convert excess received to discount & bad previous payment amount
- SQL request and phpunit
- Update export_files.php
- Use ref into label of ticket message
- use "usergroup" instead of "user"
- Warning on admin/export_files
- default filtering for 'select' extrafields should use "=", not "LIKE"
- When a product is split between multiple pages in a document, prices/quantity/etc appear on the last relevant page
- User login with credentials from self-subscription form fails
- Extrafields Supplier invoice
- ExpenseReport PDF - custom category description is not correct
- Replace left join with inner join (left join was useless)