10 June 2018
DokuWiki version 2018-04-22a is now available.
Upgrading to DokuWiki 2018-04-22a
DokuWiki 2018-04-22a can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply DokuWiki updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing DokuWiki install to test the 2018-04-22a upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your DokuWiki installations with Installatron
What's New in DokuWiki 2018-04-22a
- fix missing "you are here"
- readd missing password reset interface
- fix page unlocking when canceling edits
- better support for creating pages from search
- problems with installing plugin zips on some systems
- fixed draft recovering
- This release requires PHP 5.6 at least! (Red Hat Enterprise Linux does not support beyond PHP 5.5)
- PHP 7.2 Support and improvements for PHP 7.3 support
- New form on search page with more search tools :!: Plugins which modified that page may need adjustments, e.g. tagging Plugin
- ability to filter and sort results by time!
- Sending now a manifest.json to let the user add DokuWiki to the homescreen
- Re-factored section edit. :!: Plugins which insert own section edit buttons need adjustments, e.g. wrap Plugin
- updated LESS compiler :!: Template authors may experience some incompatibilities
- new Action Dispatcher :!: Plugin authors handling ACTION_ACT_PREPROCESS may encounter slight differences
- new Command Line Plugins
- new Menu system :!: template authors may want to integrate them (see Menu)
- improved features in bin/wantedpage.php CLI
- better cursor handling when inserting multiple images from media popup
- additional options for GeShi syntax highlighting