8 January 2018
Contao version 4.4.12 is now available.
What's New in Contao 4.4.12
- Do not resend activation mails for active members (see #1234).
- Order the files by name when selecting folders in the file picker (see #1270).
- Optimize inserting keywords into tl_search_index (see #1277).
- Revert 'Quote reserved words in database queries (see #1262)'.
- Quote reserved words in database queries (see #1262).
- Only add _locale if prepend_locale is enabled (see #1257).
- Show the "invisible" field when editing a form field (see #1199).
- Only add pages requested via GET to the search index (see #1194).
- Fix the Encrption class not supporting PHP 7.2 (see #8820).
- Handle single file uploads in FileUpload::getFilesFromGlobal() (see #1192).
- Prevent SQL injections in the back end search panel (see CVE-2017-16558).
- Support class named services in System::import() and System::importStatic() (see #1176).
- Only show pretty error screens on Contao routes (see #1149).