9 April 2019
concrete5 version 8.5.1 is now available.
Upgrading to concrete5 8.5.1
concrete5 8.5.1 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply concrete5 updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing concrete5 install to test the 8.5.1 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your concrete5 installations with Installatron
What's New in concrete5 8.5.1
- Added the ability to filter logs by time (thanks biplobice)
- Improved translation of user logging in multilingual environments. (Thanks katzueno )
- Improvements to code quality and reduction in suppressed errors (thanks mlocati)
- improvements to using multiple user selectors on a page; miscellaneous bug fixes to user selector (thanks haeflimi)
- improvements to installation on a cluster where site home page ID may not be 1. (Thanks mlocati)
- Improved file size of app.css; removed unnecessary and broken CSS.
- Simplify the warning when the database does not fully support utf8mb4 (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed error where external form actions were not working.
- Fix Exception already used in CharsetCollation\Manager (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed error where move/copy didn’t work in site map flat view (thanks biplobice)
- Fix resuming copy language tree operation (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed inability to run some user bulk actions in the Dashboard.
- Fixed error in API where authenticated requests could pass through to read any API route.
- Fix error on package uninstall while remove the package directory is checked (thanks biplobice)
- Hide publish now button on versions of pages when user doesn’t have permission to publish (thanks hissy)
- Make sure custom thumbnails have upscaling enabled (https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/7697)