9 August 2018
concrete5 version 8.4.2 is now available.
Upgrading to concrete5 8.4.2
concrete5 8.4.2 can be upgraded to (or installed) using any of Installatron's products. Use Installatron's optional Automatic Update feature to automatically apply concrete5 updates as new versions are released, or use Installatron's Clone feature to duplicate an existing concrete5 install to test the 8.4.2 upgrade prior to applying it live. Get started managing your concrete5 installations with Installatron
What's New in concrete5 8.4.2
- Added filtering and pagination to the Waiting for Me workflow notification list.
- Better unsetting/removal of data when users are deleted (useful for GDPR compliance). More details here: https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/6693
- Delete unused filesystem files and thumbnails when a file version is removed
- Fix typos in Google Maps API check
- Do not link to non active page in content block
- Fixed error linking to marketplace addon and theme pages on the Connected to Community Pages; Fixed inability to click through to marketplace detail add-on or theme pages in the Dashboard
- Fixed inability to download free add-ons through the marketplace Dashboard pages.
- Fixed inability to install new block types via the Block Types Dashboard page
- Fixed bug where multiple workflows wouldn’t fire if the user could automatically approve the first one.
- Fixed inability to ctrl-click or command-click file manager results to select them in bulk
- Fixed error getting temporary directory when running generate sitemap job
- Fixed: 8.4.0 - An exception occurred while executing 'INSERT INTO UserWorkflowProgress (uID, wpID) VALUES (?, ?)' with params [null, \"25\"]:\n\nSQLSTATE: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'uID' cannot be null
- Fixed bug in migrating data where sites already had the Page Selector add-on installed, and some attribute values were null (Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\ForeignKeyConstraintViolationException)
- Fixed inability to upgrade to 8.4.1 from 184.108.40.206.
- Fix infinite redirection visiting existing dirs when seo.trailing_slash is false
- Fixed: Duplicated seo.trailing_slash definition
- Made it impossible to store XSS in calendar event names.
- Lots of code cleanup surrounding username and email validation, added a new Username and Email validator
- Add public properties to next_previous block controller
- Add CLI command to refresh database entities
- Updated Translation Library