18 March 2019
concrete5 version 220.127.116.11 is now available.
What's New in concrete5 18.104.22.168
- Fixed insecure use of non-random str_shuffle when creating user tokens
- Improvements to update process for version 8.
- Works again properly on PHP 5.3.
- Fixed bug that made upgrading impossible on PHP < 5.5.9.
- Fixed page not found error when clicking on a topic list to filter the page list in the blog.
- Controller bug fixes and security updates.
- Once again, Environment Information is now available in the Dashboard.
- Added jQuery Select to Dropdown menu support in the Dashboard; just add data-select=”bootstrap” to your select menus.